- Delivery to Business addresses in most parts of the Uk Mainland is charged at a standard rate per pallet, based on your post code.
- Please note additional delivery charges will apply to certain parts of Scotland, we’ll confirm this charge and contact you should any additional charges apply prior to processing your order for delivery.
Things to notify us of when ordering.
- Please notify us of any delivery vehicle parking restrictions and if a certain delivery vehicle size is required i.e. van,7.65 Ton lorry, Articulated lorry. This should be done at the time of ordering in the notes area and may have a cost implications. Failure to inform us will result in delayed delivery and additional charges being added to your order to cover our additional costs.
- Goods will not be dispatched under any circumstances, until full payment has been received, either by Bank Transfer, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Delivery of Stock items is approximately 3-5 working days, For non-stock items i.e. bespoke goods delivery can take approximately 4 to 5 weeks.
When you receive your good
- Most goods will be delivered on pallets, it is your responsibility to check the condition of your goods when they are received.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all your goods you ordered are received at delivery, any damage should be notify is immediately (within 24hrs)
- Almost all bases and tables will be flat packed along with some chairs, these will require light assembly, No tools will be supplied.
If you think your goods have been damaged in transit
- Please notify us immediately
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the condition of the goods received. Any missing items or transit damage should be notified in writing within 24 hours. Please retain the packaging and boxes for inspection before any claim can be processed.
- We will require photographs showing the damage and the packaging sent to us by email or post. Any goods damaged in transit will be replaced free of charge.
- In a case that your goods have been damaged in transit all the packaging/ boxing items should be retained before any claim can be processed. Any goods damaged in transit will be replaced free of charge however not returns will be accepted.
Non Uk Deliveries
- We currently only operate on the uk mainland
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A BUSINESS TO BUSINESS WEBSITE. SHOULD YOU BE LOOKING FOR GOODS TO YOUR HOME OTHER CHARGES MAY APPLY.