Delivery and installation
This page is here to help with any questions you may have regarding the delivery and installation of your goods.
We offer two delivery services
Delivery Only or Delivery and Installation
- Your items will be delivered via pallet or van, you will be responsible for all the items being taken into the site and disposal of packaging and assembly of all the products
- NOTE no fixings are provided unless a fixing pack is requested.
Delivery and Installation service
- All your items will be unpackaged
- Table bases will be assembled
- Table tops will be installed to bases
- All items will be sited to there final location (note if the area is not ready for locating we will place all items in an appropriate place for you to site yourselves)
- All waste will be removed to a waste recycling facility
- All fixings included, unless otherwise specified
- Fixed seating includes installation unless otherwise agreed
All about deliveries
- Delivery to Business addresses in most parts of the UK Mainland is charged at a standard rate per pallet, based on your postcode.
- Please note additional delivery charges will apply to certain parts of Scotland; we will confirm this charge and contact you should any additional charges apply prior to processing your order for delivery.
Things to notify us of when ordering
- Please notify us of any delivery vehicle parking restrictions and if a certain delivery vehicle size is required i.e. van, 7.65 Ton lorry, Articulated lorry. This should be done at the time of ordering in the notes area and may have a cost implications.
- Failure to inform us will result in delayed delivery and additional charges being added to your order to cover our additional costs.
- Goods will not be dispatched under any circumstances, until full payment has been received, either by Bank Transfer, Credit/ Debit Card. We do not accept cheques.
- Delivery of stock items is typically within 3-5 working days, For non-stock items i.e. bespoke goods delivery can take approximately 4 to 8 weeks.
When you receive your goods
- Most goods will be delivered on pallets, it is your responsibility to check the condition of your goods when they are received.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all your goods you ordered are received at delivery, any damage should be notify immediately (within 24hrs)
- Almost all bases and tables will be flat packed along with some chairs, these will require light assembly, No tools will be supplied.
- If you require a fixing pack for your tables please let us know at the time of ordering.
If you think your goods have been damaged in transit
- Please notify us immediately
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the condition of the goods received. Any missing items or transit damage should be notified in writing within 24 hours. Please retain the packaging and boxes for inspection before any claim can be processed.
- We will require photographs showing the damage and the packaging sent to us by email or whatsapp. Any goods damaged in transit will be replaced free of charge.
- In a case that your goods have been damaged in transit all the packaging / boxing items must be retained before any claim can be processed. Any goods damaged in transit will be replaced free of charge, however not returns will be accepted.
Non Uk Deliveries
- We currently only operate on the UK mainland
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A BUSINESS TO BUSINESS WEBSITE. SHOULD YOU BE LOOKING FOR GOODS TO YOUR HOME OTHER CHARGES MAY APPLY.